DATES: Every Saturday, assuming enough ticket sales
TIMES: Starts at 1:00PM sharp and end at approximately 4:00PM
PRICE: $69 per person; $399 for private groups up to 10 people.
Woodinville isn’t the only place locally to discover Washington wines! There are award-winning and delicious wines being made right in Seattle’s greater urban center … a short van ride from our downtown location. Join us for a 3 hour jaunt through Seattle’s own wine “region” as we do the driving!
And we can’t give you wine without pairing it with our other love: CHOCOLATE! We’ll select the perfect chocolate to accompany each of the wines you’ll be offered on the tour. Could anything be better?
Your Experience begins at Chocolate Box with a glass of Washington “bubbly” that you can sip while our staff introduces you to the Washington Wine Country and explains why our local wines are becoming famous around the world. We’ll also pair your bubbly with the perfect truffle to get things off to a sweet start.
Then you’re transported to the first of three local wineries … wineries like Bartholomew and Ward Johnson, for example … to meet with the wine makers, taste some of their delicious wines, eat some more chocolate that pairs with what the wine they’re featuring, and learn their unique approach to making wine. Most of the Seattle wine labels want to participate in our tour, so the list of wineries we visit will change from time to time.
Seattle wine tours finish back at Chocolate Box for one more pairing: one of our unique chocolate wines with the perfect truffle. Yum! Our Urban Wine and Chocolate Tour is a great date idea and the perfect gift for the wine lover on your list!
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- For tickets (individual or group) and questions, please call our ticket line at 206-427-2515.
- You can also reach our ticketing staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We offer parking discounts at the Republic Parking garage at 3rd Ave. & Stewart St. (entrance on Stewart St., just west of the corner) for participants in our Seattle wine tours.
- Seattle wine tours are open to those at least 21 years of age.
- Our store number: 206-443-3900, but PLEASE DON’T CALL THE STORE FOR TICKETS. You’ll simply be referred back to the ticketing line. Store staff has no way of knowing if seats are available for any particular date.
- Tours can be cancelled from time to time due to a lack of ticket sales or inclement weather. If you’re coming from out of town, please check with our ticketing staff early in the week to see if your tour is in danger of being cancelled. Tours aren’t cancelled until 5Pm the day before each tour.